Friday, July 16, 2010

Propane Leak, Beach Day, Work, Dinner 7-14-10






Today I got up fairly early and actually wanted to get to the stand. I'm feeling the need to catch up on some money-making. Anyway, after I got everything set up and did my daily routine of wrestling with the tent, dragged the HUGE propane tank out of the car and rolled it where I needed it to be, I figured out I had a leak with the connector. When I opened it, there was way too much of a gassy smell (and no, it wasn't me, thank you very much). After calling Ray, he said I'd have to wait a few hours for him to get there and check it.

Eddy and I threw a "wall" back up on the tent, and headed to the base of the spit. I unloaded my bike from the car, put Eddy on a leash (since he broke his biker dog), and we rode down the spit. When Eddy started looking tired, we stopped and played on the beach for quite a while. He met some new doggy friends, which made him happy. He also repeatedly chased a stick into the waves, which was amusing for me.

After that, we met up with Ray at the tent where he confirmed there was a leak in the connector, gave me another one, and I went back to work. I did pretty well for only working a few hours, and then we had pizza at Starvin' Marvin's, which was delicious. It was a decent day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment