Friday, July 9, 2010

Day off, catching up 7-5-10

After yesterday, I was so exhausted I decided to take a day off. This wasn't a very exciting day, but it was rather theraputic for me, and for my aching body. I did laundry, took a hot shower, bought rain gear, walked around the spit, had a cup of love (from the coffee shop), walked with Eddy on the beach, re-scheduled our ferry trip to Seldovia, and basically just took it easy.

I woke up wanting to get a glue gun to put things together. There are many ways to psycho-analyze this, but my original idea involves shells and cool rocks, and other such things from the beach. Stupid, maybe, but it sounds like fun, so I also bought a glue gun. I also bought socks. :-)

When I got home and Ray arrived, we re-packed, planned for tomorrow, and watched a movie. It wasn't very exciting, but it was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment