Thursday, June 24, 2010

Soldotna and Homer, 6-22-10





I forgot to mention I got my bike fixed. It cost $190, but at least I'll have my bike for the summer. I do love my bike. It's nothing fancy or expensive, but it does well for me, and it's already rigged up for Eddy to be Biker Dog!

Today we got up rather late, since we were exhausted. Ray's mom made us breakfast.
Finally, Ray and I drove to Homer. Words can't describe how beautiful it is here. It's amazing. I fell in love immediately. We drove around town, had dinner, went to the beach, and had beer at the Salty Dog. It was a great evening.
We rented "Alice in Wonderland," which turned out to be far better than I'd imagined. Who can't love Johnny Depp?

Tomorrow we'll be up early to set up the stand on the spit in Homer. I really hope this goes well. This place is just so amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to see more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment