Sunday, June 27, 2010

Semi-frantic popping day, bonfire on the beach 6-26-10



I got to the stand a little later than I'd hoped, but it wasn't bad. I had trouble getting the tent open for some reason, so some good people stopped to help me raise it. It must have been stuck or something. Once we got the tent raised and I praised them with eternal gratitude, I got started. It was a little crazy because I had to make an extra 35 small bags for Ray's friend, Jane, to sell somewhere else, but it got done in the end.

After work, I went to the local laundry/shower/coffee place to take a shower and get some clean clothes. I LOVE that place, by the way. They have really nice showers and a coffee shop, wifi, an arcade, snacks, etc... all while you wait for laundry. I could almost just hang out there.

After that, Eddy and I went to the bonfire on the beach. It was nice, but I didn't really know anyone except the guy who invited me, Matt, who I'd met at Ray's party two days before. I met a few more nice people though, and Eddy got to run on the beach with tons of new doggie friends. :-) It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment